Last updated: April 16, 2022
By visiting the websites and apps of Steven Convery, you are accepting the practices outlined in this policy.
If you are a resident of Australia, or you reside outside of United States, your relationship is with Steven Convery AU, which is the controller with regard to your personal information collected by Steven Convery, and the laws of Australia apply.
Please note that in order to use our Services, you authorize Steven Convery to transfer your personal information across national borders and to other countries where Steven Convery and its partners operate, including the United States. The privacy protections and rights of authorities to access your information in these countries may not be equivalent to those in your country.
If the content or information that you store in Steven Convery Services contains personal information of other individuals, you must be legally permitted to share the personal information with Steven Convery.
This policy does not apply to the practices of third parties that Steven Convery does not own or control, or to individuals that Steven Convery does not employ or manage.
What information does Steven Convery collect about me?
When you request or register to use a Steven Convery Service, or contact us, Steven Convery collects information that identifies you. This includes:
- Date of birth;
- Company name;
- Job function;
- Company details, such as the size, industry, and other information about the company where a user may work (when the user has provided the company name);
- Email address(es);
- Telephone number(s);
- IP address(es);
- Mobile Device ID(s);
- Browser extensions;
- Webpage(s) that led you to an Steven Convery website;
- Search terms entered into a search engine which lead you to an Steven Convery website;
- Use and navigation of Services (collected through cookies and similar technologies, or by Steven Convery servers when you are logged in to the app or website);
- Analysis of your content (e.g., documents, photos, videos, activity logs, direct feedback from you, and metadata about your content) which is sent or received using an online feature of Steven Convery Services, or which is stored on Steven Convery servers.
- Payment/billing information (where an app or website is 'paid for');
- Eligibility information;
- Types of Services of interest; and
- Content of and information provided through any communications.
To help keep our databases current and to provide you the most relevant content and experiences, we may combine information provided by you with information from third party sources, in accordance with applicable law. For example, the size, industry, and other information about the company you work for (where you have provided company name) will be obtained from sources including, professional networking sites and information service providers. We may also collect and receive information from third parties, including partners, and from publicly accessible sources, for purposes that include to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, as well as to protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Steven Convery and our employees, our users, children, or the public.
We also may collect information about how you use our Services, including when you use a website feature. Depending on the Services, this information may be associated with your device or browser or it may be associated with your Steven Convery account.
We receive and store any information you enter on our websites or provide to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our special features.
Additionally when you interact with Steven Convery via email, know that emails Steven Convery send you may include a technology (called a web beacon) that tells Steven Convery whether you have received or opened the email, or clicked a link in the email.
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Steven Convery and its authorized agents automatically receive and record certain “traffic data” on their server logs from your browser including your IP address, Steven Convery cookie information, and the page you requested. Steven Convery uses this traffic data to help diagnose problems with its servers, analyze trends and administer the website.
- Steven Convery may collect and use information regarding the geographic location of your devices. If the location data contains your personal information, then Steven Convery will treat this location data in accordance with this Policy.
- Many companies offer programs that help you to visit websites anonymously. While Steven Convery will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these programs are available.
Steven Convery is very concerned about your privacy and will never provide your email address to a third party without your explicit permission.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our website are visited and by how many people.
Sharing Your Information
Because certain services enables people to discover and share information with one another, information about the people who use Steven Convery is an integral part of the Steven Convery experience. Rest assured that we neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone and that we will share your personal information only as described below.
- Steven Convery Personnel: Steven Convery personnel and authorized consultants and/or contractors may have access to user information if necessary in the normal course of Steven Convery business.
- Business Transfers: In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if Steven Convery, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred.
- Syndication: Steven Convery allows for the RSS syndication of its public content within the Steven Convery websites.
- Service Providers: Steven Convery may share user information as well as information from tools such as cookies, log files, device identifiers and location data, with third-parties that help Steven Convery provide services to you (“Service Providers”). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary for Steven Convery to provide our services. Steven Convery requires Services Providers to protect your data in a manner consistent with this Policy and to limit the use of such information to the performance of services for Steven Convery. Steven Convery may also remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with Service Providers, including combining your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you.
- With Your Consent: Except as noted above, we will contact you when your personal information is shared with third parties or used for a purpose incompatible with the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected, and you will be able to opt out to prevent the sharing of this information.
Conditions of Use